Detailed French Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan's old-style French flavor is enhanced by a stone facade, arched openings and graceful wrought iron railing. But it's the details of wood shutters, raised stucco window trim, and bright coach lanterns that all add up to the traditional French country home.
- It has a formal dining room, through an arched opening to the left of the vaulted foyer. To the right of the foyer, there's an informal den with a fireplace.
- Another arched window brightens a family room with a barrel-vaulted ceiling that reflects the shape of the window's low arch. Arched openings at both ends of the family room lead into a large country kitchen expanded by a bayed nook and a sunshiny morning room.
- In the large and luxurious master suite, pocket doors open into a bright sitting room. Amenities in the master bath include: two large walk-in closets, an enclosed toilet, oversized shower, huge spa tub, and two basins, one nestled into an expansive corner vanity.
- Three more bedrooms are upstairs. Two have walk-in closets and one has a private bathroom.