About This Plan
- This outstanding Tudor-style home plan exhibits detailed peaks, an exterior of brick and cedar shake shingles, and a chimney accented by brick and stone.
- Inside, a fabulous reception area opens to the formal dining room, which features a beamed ceiling. Straight ahead, a wall of windows and a two-way fireplace make up the expansive family room. The combined dinette and kitchen share the other half of the fireplace. Here, a bay window with sliding doors accesses a unique curved deck; the kitchen's island and butler's pantry make meal preparation a breeze.
- Discover the master bedroom on the other side of the home. A tray ceiling, a bay window and a secluded bath with dual walk-in closets and an angled garden tub are revealed here.
- A private guest room with a full bath and a nice-sized closet sits in the front of the home.
- Downstairs, more luxury awaits. A recreation room, a game room with a kitchenette, and a wine room make up one half of this level; an exercise room and two bedrooms with walk-in closets and direct access to a shared split bath finish it off.
- Plans are provided for a future office above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,667 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,042 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 550 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1300 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss