About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This outstanding Tudor-style home plan exhibits detailed peaks, an exterior of brick and cedar shake shingles, and a chimney accented by brick and stone.
- Inside, a fabulous reception area opens to the formal dining room, which features a beamed ceiling. Straight ahead, a wall of windows and a two-way fireplace make up the expansive family room. The combined dinette and kitchen share the other half of the fireplace. Here, a bay window with sliding doors accesses a unique curved deck; the kitchen's island and butler's pantry make meal preparation a breeze.
- Discover the master bedroom on the other side of the home. A tray ceiling, a bay window and a secluded bath with dual walk-in closets and an angled garden tub are revealed here.
- A private guest room with a full bath and a nice-sized closet sits in the front of the home.
- Downstairs, more luxury awaits. A recreation room, a game room with a kitchenette, and a wine room make up one half of this level; an exercise room and two bedrooms with walk-in closets and direct access to a shared split bath finish it off.
- Plans are provided for a future office above the garage.