Dignified and Livable
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two covered porches extend the living space outside this elegant one-level residence.
- The interior is distinguished by varied ceiling heights and treatments. From the tiled foyer, traffic proceeds easily to all areas of the home.
- A handy servery is located between the formal dining room and the expansive great room, where transom windows flank the fireplace. More transoms brighten the bayed breakfast room, separated from the well-planned kitchen by a snack bar.
- French doors lead into the master suite, where the deluxe compartmented bath features a walk-in closet, a whirlpool tub set on the diagonal, a separate shower, and his and her sinks separated by knee space. Adjacent to the master bedroom, a den with wet bar can become a third bedroom instead.
- Another bedroom, a second full bath and a three-car garage complete the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick