Dignified European Abode
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered front porch supported by six columns, plus a front door and Palladian windows, add dignity to this European-style split-bedroom home. Inside, nine-foot ceilings are standard, with 10-foot ceilings in the central living area and a tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- Interior columns delineate the dining room and the parlor, which are placed on either side of the foyer. The family room features a fireplace, built-in entertainment cabinetry and access to the screened porch and then the patio in back.
- An angled eating bar divides the kitchen from the eating area with its nifty built-in china cabinet.
- Designed for maximum privacy, the master suite juts out in back. In the luxury bath, you find a garden tub, separate shower, twin sinks, walk-in closet and linen closet. On the other side of the house, bedrooms two and three share a compartmented bath with direct entry to two separate sink areas.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be derived from the crawl space option. If the house is constructed with brick veneer, its area increases to 2,208 square feet.