Dignified Traditional Brick Home
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows and transoms bring extra light into this Traditional home plan.
- The den off the foyer has an 11' arched ceiling.
- Across the way, the formal dining room has a recessed hutch area and a lovely tray ceiling.
- Decorative wooden beams top the big great room with its bow window that overlooks the rear yard.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the hearth room and the great room.
- Dine informally in the elegant breakfast nook where you can see views of the kitchen and hearth room.
- The first floor master suite has a tray ceiling and a large walk-in closet with built-in dressers.
- A curved staircase leads to the three bedrooms on the upper floor where you can view the foyer below through an open rail.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick