Distinct Arts & Crafts Appeal
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With a distinct Arts & Crafts appeal, this house plan embraces quaint traditional charms with a columned porch, plank exterior and stone foundation.
- A barrel vaulted porch leads you to the foyer where you will find a curved staircase and a spacious living room for formal entertaining.
- Through the pocket French doors of the living room is a private dining room with direct access to the octagonal kitchen, the home's center of activity. It is open to the family room, breakfast room and sunroom and includes a walk-in pantry and an island for extra counter space.
- The vaulted sunroom is spacious and includes a fireplace and wall of bookshelves. A patio door, windows and skylites surround the room and flood the space with sunlight. The breakfast room with its skylites, French door and windows also invites the sun in.
- The sunken family room features a massive stone fireplace and large expanses of paned glass. Wood columns surround the space and an upper level balcony offers a view through decorative wood trusses. The space is also adorned with entertainment cabinets on each side of the fireplace.
- The master suite offers a wall of windows for viewing and a treyed ceiling. The bathroom has separate vanities with the entrance to the spacious walk-in closet between. The tub area offers a large double window and a barrel vaulted ceiling with a connected toilet room and shower.
- Upstairs, you will find two bedrooms facing the view side, each with their own bath and walk-in closet.
- As an added bonus, the lower level shown comes with the plans and gives you 691 sq. ft. of expansion space including two additional bedrooms plus a walkout patio if your lot has a sufficient grade.