About This Plan
- The perfect combination of brick and shingle siding give this ranch home a distinctive look that's all its own.
- The large great room and dining room work together to give you an open impression upon entering the home.
- The kitchen opens to a nook/sunroom making the perfect spot for morning coffee and the paper.
- The master bedroom features a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet, while the second bedroom located on the opposite side of the home lends privacy to mom and dad.
- Downstairs you love the recreation room with its large wet bar; a third bedroom and full bath can also be found on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,754 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- Deck: 202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss