About This Plan
- A mixture of brick and wood as well as many bay windows give this home a distinct architectural style. The covered front porch wraps around the rear where it becomes an open deck. An optional basement level adds 1,496 square feet to the home, while the optional attic offers an additional 1,205 square feet.
- Columns in front of the garage support an extended eve, perfect for added shade in hotter climates, and for those projects that outgrow the garage. The entry is located between the dining room and the family room, with stairs directly opposite. Centrally located, the stairs go up to the attic on the right, while on the left they go down to the basement.
- The large family room utilizes three windows to brighten the room and provide an excellent view of the outdoors. Next door, the master suite has a bay window and access to the rear deck area. Double pocket doors open to a unique his and hers closet, divided by a wood bench and a window. Two sinks, a linen cabinet, and a large walk-in shower complete the master bath.
- In the main bath, a pocket door divides the tub and stool area from the sink area. This bathroom is centrally located, convenient to the second bedroom as well as the rest of the home. Again, large windows provide extra light for the second bedroom.
- On the left of the entry is the dining room with a built-in computer desk. If a formal dining room is not needed, this room could be a living room, office, or den.
- An angled pantry at the entry to the kitchen provides storage for the family supplies. A beautiful bay window supplies light for the nook and kitchen. Amenities for the kitchen include a large refrigerator, a raised dishwasher, a trash compactor, and a double sink. The utility area is left open in the back of the kitchen area, with a sink and door directly off the garage, a perfect arrangement for unloading groceries and washing up from yard work. A storage area in the two-car garage is ideal for bicycles or supplies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss