Distinctive Craftsman Dream Home Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Swoop roofs on each of the many gables of this beautiful Craftsman home give it distinction.
- Designed for the large family, you have five or even six bedrooms so everyone is comfortable.
- A tray ceiling tops the large foyer that leads back to the marvelous open floor plan of the main living area.
- From the kitchen island you can see into the dinette and enjoy the great room fireplace.
- Four large bedrooms occupy the second floor including the deluxe master suite with its cozy sitting room. A second floor laundry is an added convenience.
- As an added bonus, the plans come with a finished basement that gives you an additional 1,463 square feet of heated space and 241 square feet of storage when built out. Build it now or save the lower level for future expansion as your budget permits.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss