Distinctive Craftsman Style
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line on the front gable gives this Craftsman house plan a distinctive look.
- Two shed dormers also dress up the roof.
- A built-in half wall hutch enhances the dining room and lets you see into the big family room with its bay window.
- In back you have both a screened porch and a covered porch for outdoor space.
- There's room for three stools on the big kitchen island that is open to the dinette.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor that also has a laundry room and bonus space.
- Note the huge workshop area at the back of the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,889 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 688 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss