Distinctive European House Plan
About This Plan
- A distinctive round turret shelters the front door of this one level European house plan.
- The front-facing study boasts a walk-in closet and built-in book shelves along one wall.
- You'll delight in the enormous great room that connects to the kitchen through its vaulted ceiling.
- There's no formal dining room in this house - instead you get a lovely dining area that is open to the kitchen and great room.
- Enjoy outdoor living in the covered porch that comes with a corner fireplace to warm those chilly nights.
- The master suite is separated from the family bedrooms, thanks to the split bedroom layout.
- Curl up with a book in the master sitting area that has a door to the porch.
- Future space lies above the four car garage and can be finished whenever you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,610 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 103 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 982 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick