About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and a handsome covered front porch give this Craftsman house plan its distinctive look.
- Inside, a built-in computer desk area is tucked away by the staircase.
- The family room gets a big fireplace to cozy up to and in back, the kitchen and breakfast nook are combined into one space.
- Of special note, the master suite gets to enjoy a large sitting room as well as a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Or chose the optional larger master bathroom instead of the sitting room.
- The two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 753 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick