Distinctive Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- Distinctive front and rear porches, a flat metal roof and double chimneys grace the exterior of this Southern retreat.
- A cathedral ceiling spans both the family room and the master bedroom which both feature fireplaces. The open dining and kitchen area are defined by beamed ceilings. A pantry and large central island are the cook's best friends.
- The large first floor master suite enjoys a deluxe bath, shower and dual sinks as well as two walk-in closets.
- A convenient half bath for guests completes the main floor.
- Upstairs, you'll find an open loft area and two bedrooms that share a full bath.
- Ceiling heights: 10' first floor; 9' second floor; ; 19'8" cathedral family room, master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Gain a full wraparound porch with these house plans - 58115SV (upper floor all loft), 58302SV (sitting areas in upper bedrooms), 58296SV (removed upstairs sitting areas) and 58304SV (main floor spacious utility room).
- See a Country exterior with shed dormer in plan 58555SV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,451 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 749 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,451 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12