Distinctive Hexagonal Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This unique Contemporary home has a hexagonal shape that makes it stand out from other Contemporary homes.
- The huge great room is flooded with light from windows or sliding glass doors on almost all sides.
- Laid out all along one wall, the efficient kitchen has a big window and pantry closet.
- Take the spiral staircase up to the master suite that takes over the whole second floor.
- Here you have extra storage and a big walk-in closet.
- With the walk-out basement foundation, you gain a huge bedroom and rec room plus a washer/dryer closet and even more storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 346 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Deck: 304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 10"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss