Distinctive Low Country Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Originally elevated to avoid flooding, this Southern style has become popular in non-coastal areas. A grand T-shaped staircase ushers you to a wide front porch.
- Columns mark the formal dining room with tray ceiling that adjoins a large kitchen with both an island and a peninsula bar. The bayed breakfast nook opens to the two-story great room with fireplace and built-ins.
- Both a screened porch and a deck off the rear extend family living to the outdoors.
- A first floor master suite is sited to the left for privacy and enjoys a luxurious bath with whirlpool tub, double sinks and two walk-in closets.
- Plenty of room for family and guests can be found on the second floor with three bedrooms, two full baths and a bridge that overlooks both the foyer and great room below.
- Ceilings: 9' main level; 8' second floor.