Distinctive Sloping Lot Vacation Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This distinctive vacation house plan is designed ideally for a gently sloping lot, which allows for a daylight basement. It can, however, accommodate a flat lot nicely.
- An expansive veranda sweeps around two sides of the exterior and is complemented by full-height windows. Decorative woodwork and traditional multi-pane windows belie the contemporary interior.
- An open living/dining room area, with a woodstove and two bay windows, is complemented by a galley-style kitchen.
- A bedroom, or den, on the first floor has the use of a full bath.
- The second floor holds a master bedroom with a balcony and one family bedroom. Both second-floor bedrooms have dormer windows and share a full bath with a vaulted ceiling.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 792 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 573 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick