Distinctive Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Two shades of brick give this Southern house plan a distinctive look.
- The bold front porch rises up high to give you a sheltered entry.
- Inside 10' high ceilings are the norm and the splendid open layout gives you sweeping views from room to room.
- Relax on your back screened porch or grill out on the open deck.
- A private guest suite is set off by itself towards the back of the home.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom where they each have their own sink and walk-in closet.
- Homeowners get gthe biggest bedroom of all along with a spacious master bathroom and twin walk-in closets.
- The three car garage in back is side load, suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 1"
- Depth: 85' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick