2 - 5
About This Plan
- Unusual room shapes and exterior detailing make this Traditional home a knock-out.
- As you pass the foyer, windows and a sliding glass door reveal a side garden area with room for a garden pool and fireplace.
- The unusually-shaped bedroom 2 also has sliding glass doors to enjoy the garden area.
- Double doors open to the study that has a locked file room off to one side.
- Columns define and separate the grand room, dining room and breakfast nook, preserving the views between rooms.
- A delightful master suite offers a separate sitting area with double doors that open to the rear porch with its outdoor fireplace.
- Stairs lead up to an observatory with a sleeping porch.
- An attic bonus space gives you more options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,242 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,302 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 87' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front