Distinctive Traditional Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The warmth of a wrap-around porch and tasteful use of stacked fieldstone are what sets this home apart. Not only is this a distinctive traditional design, but also its floor plan invites you to play with room layouts.
- Upon entry, the relationship between the adult conversational area and formal dining brings a new twist in a traditional layout, by introducing both spaces at an angle. The conversational area views the pool that seems to enter the space while the dining area is off the front porch.
- The master suite enjoys living on the water with the pool up close. Generous his-and-her walk-in closets cap the well-appointed bath. Note the added sink in the toilet chamber. No home built today would be complete without a home office, and this home has one complete with French doors and a porch.
- Both secondary bedrooms have private baths. Also noteworthy is the recessed garage, viewed from the street through a porte cochere drive-under, great for keeping visitors dry during inclement weather.
- Related Plans: For Victorian accents, see house plan 6423HD.