Distinctive Traditional Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof, brick exterior and a bay window in the living room add distinction to this Traditional home.
- Two interior columns mark the separation between the living room and the dining room.
- A butler's pantry gives you additional counter space when serving meals.
- Extra bonuses include built-in bookshelves in the study and a wet bar and fireplace in the huge family room.
- The kitchen benefits from a walk-in pantry and marvelous views, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The breakfast nook is a delightful place to dine informally with windows on three sides and a vaulted ceiling.
- Customize the second floor master suite with an optional tray ceiling.
- Bedroom two has a private bathroom while bedrooms three and four share a jack and jill bathroom with double sinks.
- There is a 3-car side-entry, drive-under garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,607 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,409 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 4"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery