Distinctive Traditional Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A lovely hip roof, brick exterior and a bay window in the living room add distinction to this Traditional home.
- Two interior columns mark the separation between the living room and the dining room.
- A butler's pantry gives you additional counter space when serving meals.
- Extra bonuses include built-in bookshelves in the study and a wet bar and fireplace in the huge family room.
- The kitchen benefits from a walk-in pantry and marvelous views, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The breakfast nook is a delightful place to dine informally with windows on three sides and a vaulted ceiling.
- Customize the second floor master suite with an optional tray ceiling.
- Bedroom two has a private bathroom while bedrooms three and four share a jack and jill bathroom with double sinks.
- There is a 3-car side-entry, drive-under garage.