Distinctive Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A striking turret gives a distinctive look to this Traditional house plan.
- The covered front porch gets an eyebrow dormer on top to further the curb appeal.
- Beautiful ceiling treatments inside include vaulted, two-story or stepped ceilings for almost every room.
- Even the first floor master bathroom is vaulted - a true luxury.
- Five big windows in the bayed dining room flood the area with light.
- In back, a delightful covered porch wraps around the great room and breakfast nook.
- Two vaulted bedrooms on the upper floor share a four piece bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 54' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery