Distinctive Traditional House Plan
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A swoop roof over the study lends distinction to this beautiful Traditional house plan.
- A two-story ceiling tops the foyer and the great room, creating a balcony bridge on the second floor.
- With just one interior column separating the formal dining room from the great room, you have wonderful views.
- The informal area of the home also has an open layout so you can see from the kitchen eating bar to the breakfast area and keeping room.
- A gorgeous double tray ceiling crowns the bedroom in the first floor master suite and the large master bathroom has a vaulted ceiling and plant ledge.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if you wish.
- Future rec space on the second floor lies close to the two bedrooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,324 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 645 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 371 sq. ft.
- Entry: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 753 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12