Distinctive Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A richly detailed exterior adds distinction to this large Traditional house plan.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main living space in the winter.
- Two bay windows adorn the very large formal dining room that has lots of room for those family and holiday meals.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook open to one of two sun rooms.
- On the other side of the huge family room, the second sun room has a vaulted ceiling and room for a hot tub.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs on the second floor where the master suite gets two huge walk-in closets of equal size.
- The master bathroom is big and open with a corner soaking tub plus a shower and two sinks.
- The whole family will enjoy the spacious sunken game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,063 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 879 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater