Distinguished Three Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A large foyer extends to the breakfast nook and island kitchen.
- The massive great room offers a fireplace, abundant windows, and a cathedral ceiling.
- The dining room is distinguished by soffits and columns and is located near the kitchen.
- The master bedroom features a tray-ceiling, walk-in closet, and a private bath with double sinks, spa tub and separate shower.
- Two family bedrooms share the use of a full bath with double sinks.
- A 2-car garage sits at the front of the plan but offers a side entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss