Distinguished Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Get five bedrooms and an optional second floor media room with built-ins in this distinguished Traditional house plan.
- Thoughtfully done, the floor plan allows for a home office, a first floor guest bedroom and a huge family room with a gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- The open layout lets you see from the family room to the upscale kitchen with views that swing around to the large breafast nook where your family will enjoy informal meals.
- A command center with built-in desk works as a planning station or for the kids' homework.
- The vaulted screened porch is truly delightful and gives you a comfortable place to dine outside.
- The second floor is huge with four more bedrooms and the step-up optional media room, sure to be a famil favorite.
- In the master bedroom a double tray ceiling crowns the bedroom and there an enormous walk-in closet that sits over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 304 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12