Divine Wrap-Around Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- A detached garage lets you preserve the beauty of the wrap-around porches in this rugged Mountain home plan.
- Stone, siding and shakes combine to add interest to the exterior.
- An open layout makes the most of the views and lets you share the space with family and friends.
- The first floor master suite has a romantic fireplace and private porch.
- The second floor loft and crafts room have access to a full bath and attic space for storage. Get 4 bedrooms by usingt he loft for guests.
- The remaining two bedrooms are on the grand lower level along with a sauna and huge family room with mini-kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,432 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick