Dormers Illuminate Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- Two attractive dormers shed light into the vaulted family room at the front of the home. A fireplace creates an attractive focal point.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast room which has access to the rear patio. For more formal meals, the dining room is steps away.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling creating a dramatic feeling. A walk-in closet and corner spa tub are both welcome additions to the suite.
- Two additional bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath. Both have walk-in closets.
- Need more room? Expand upstairs with the bonus room located over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,889 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 64' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick