Double Columned Porches
About This Plan
- This compact two-story home plan has a slender footprint that suits it to a narrow lot. Off the master bedroom, a balcony atop the porch adds architectural interest as well as outdoor living space.
- The two-story entry reveals 10-foot ceilings on the first floor and nine-foot ceilings upstairs. The living room, dining room and kitchen flow together. A guest suite with a bath completes the first floor.
- At the top of the stairway on the second floor is a play or computer area. Walk-in closets grace both the master bedroom and bedroom two.
- This home was featured by the American Plywood Association to showcase alternative construction products.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 31011D (1,387 sq. ft.).
- Need more room? See house plan 31138D (1,808 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 128 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick