Double Columned Porches
About This Plan
- This compact two-story home plan has a slender footprint that suits it to a narrow lot. Off the master bedroom, a balcony atop the porch adds architectural interest as well as outdoor living space.
- The two-story entry reveals 10-foot ceilings on the first floor and nine-foot ceilings upstairs. The living room, dining room and kitchen flow together. A guest suite with a bath completes the first floor.
- At the top of the stairway on the second floor is a play or computer area. Walk-in closets grace both the master bedroom and bedroom two.
- This home was featured by the American Plywood Association to showcase alternative construction products.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 31011D (1,387 sq. ft.).
- Need more room? See house plan 31138D (1,808 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 960 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery