Double-Deck Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- This highly-desirable Hill Country home plan has two sets of double-deck porches, one in front and one in back.
- The stone exterior and standing seam metal roof gives the home a rugged look.
- A splendid two-story great room has a big fireplace to warm your nights.
- You'll find lots of counter space in the spacious kitchen with a big center island and walk-in pantry.
- A guest room off the foyer has a nearby bathroom for convenience.
- Homeowners get a super-sized master bath in this first floor suite.
- Two walk-in closets are roomy and easily accessible.
- Send the kids up to the large second floor game room that overlooks the living room below.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bath and a door in the game room leads to unfinished attic space for extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12