3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful stacked porches 10' deep offer wonderful outdoor living space in this Beach house plan.
- The home is designed with an "upside down" layout where the bedroom level is the first floor and the main living area sits on top.
- Bedroom two off the foyer can be used as a den if desired.
- The master suite gets a private deck, corner soaking tub and a large walk-in closet.
- Perched up high to catch the cooling breezes and views, the living area on top is large and open so you can see from room to room.
- A fourth bedroom is on this level so there is plenty of room for guests.
- Note the residentail elevator that easily takes you from floor to floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1106 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front