About This Plan
- The double door entrance invites guests into a grand foyer of this traditional two-story home. The focal point of this entrance is the beautifully displayed curved staircase. From the entrance past the staircase, it's one open walkway from the front to the back of the home.
- Formal dinner party guests can gather in the library before dinner and then make their way across the hall for formal dining.
- This spacious home provides two 'living' areas that gather friends and family for all events--the spacious kitchen which overlooks the connected hearth room and the great room down the hall.
- This home offers a master bedroom on the main floor along with a master bath that provides a spa getaway.
- Upstairs the open staircase provides a view of the foyer. At the top of the stairs are two comfortable bedrooms with a shared bath.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation options: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,608 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,848 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 4"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1312 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss