About This Plan
- Back-to-back fireplaces warm both the massive great room and the huge outdoor living area in this deluxe Mountain lodge with log siding and 2x6 construction.
- The spacious kitchen island faces the great room and has an eating bar so guests can chat while you cook.
- The great room is open to above and the large loft has a gently curved balcony overlook to take in the views.
- Located on the main floor, the master suite boasts an over-sized shower and a combination closet and laundry room.
- On the upper level, a long loft area overlooks the great room below.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and for all your storage needs, there is a huge closet off bedroom 2.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick