Double Gable Design
About This Plan
- Charming wrap porch with gabled entry accented by large square pillars is the highlight of this double gabled design.
- The large living room shows pocket doors between the foyer and family room allowing it to be used as a home office or library.
- Open flow between kitchen and family room enhance daily living.
- The master bath features a Trey ceiling creating a plant shelf area above the shower and commode closet entrance which is reflected in the full mirror over the vanity of the opposite wall.
- Spacious hall bath with linen closet is shared by secondary bedrooms.
- The convenient second floor location of the laundry room makes doing laundry a breeze.
- The large master closet also allows for a permanent staircase to the attic where second floor mechanicals and storage can be easily accessed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 38' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot