Double Master Bedroom House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With its two master suites, this one-story traditional house plan can easily accommodate in-laws or guests. The front-facing bedroom can also function as a wonderful home office.
- Inside, a corner fireplace and access to the rear patio are featured in the living room, which makes up one large, rear-facing space together with the breakfast nook and the kitchen. The kitchen boasts a pantry closet and both a work island and an angled island for snacking and serving. Columns set off the living room.
- Notice the almost uninterrupted windows along the back, providing sweeping views. A vaulted ceiling across the back adds interest.
- Both master suites include sunny sitting bays, walk-in closets, linen closets and compartmented baths, one with five fixtures, the other with four. The third full bath is conveniently situated near the office or third bedroom.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify. The basement version increases the depth of the house to 56 feet.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 401 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick