Double Master Bedroom House Plan
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its two master suites, this one-story traditional house plan can easily accommodate in-laws or guests. The front-facing bedroom can also function as a wonderful home office.
- Inside, a corner fireplace and access to the rear patio are featured in the living room, which makes up one large, rear-facing space together with the breakfast nook and the kitchen. The kitchen boasts a pantry closet and both a work island and an angled island for snacking and serving. Columns set off the living room.
- Notice the almost uninterrupted windows along the back, providing sweeping views. A vaulted ceiling across the back adds interest.
- Both master suites include sunny sitting bays, walk-in closets, linen closets and compartmented baths, one with five fixtures, the other with four. The third full bath is conveniently situated near the office or third bedroom.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify. The basement version increases the depth of the house to 56 feet.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.