Down-Home Style and Comfort
About This Plan
- Beautiful open living area to this house plan. Isolated master suite with jet tub, separate shower, large closet, and dual lavatories.
- Large utility with plenty of space for storing and folding clothing, and other goods.
- Large great room with gas logs fireplace, and transoms above windows on the rear for plenty of light.
- Covered rear porch is a great space for grilling-out.
- A flexible space is provided by the foyer for a home office or other family needs. Kitchen has raised bar for friends and family to visit.
- Ceiling height: 9' standard.
- Foundation: slab, crawl space, basement. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: For a larger version, see house plan 5145MM (1,700 sq. ft). And a slightly smaller version with 5143MM (1,502 sq. ft.).
- Need a side-entry garage? See these house plans: 5169MM, and 5175MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 75 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 83 sq. ft.
- Storage: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick