About This Plan
- If you're longing for old-fashioned comfort in an easy-living home, here's the answer. An extended rocking-chair front porch sets the mood.
- Ease into the grand living room with cathedral ceiling and wood-burning fireplace, as well as a bright entrance to the rear patio. Architectural columns distinguish the formal dining room.
- Enjoy dining at your leisure in the bay-windowed breakfast nook which adjoins a smartly detailed kitchen with an island snack bar.
- Generous walk-in closets and twin-sink private bath with a raised garden tub set in a box window enhance the spacious master suite. With two additional bedrooms and shared bath, this home is beautifully designed for a casual, comfortable life-style.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space, basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,177 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick