Downstairs Study Adds Flexibility
About This Plan
- Four bedrooms and the possibility of another with a downstairs study give your family plenty of room in this modestly-sized home plan.
- A central kitchen offers a quaint nook and a formal dining room for special dinners.
- Relax in front of the elegant fireplace in the spacious family room.
- The master suite includes a spa, dual sinks, and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,453 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss