Dramatic Arched Multipaned Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A spacious vaulted living room is at the core of this home plan. This midsize family home is all on one level, so it could easily be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- Brick veneer graces the front fa'ade and completely encases the bold entry column. Raised brick trim highlights a dramatic arched, multipaned window, accenting the half-round at the top. More raised brick rims the upper edge of the brick veneer wainscoting.
- Inside, vaulted ceilings expand the sense of spaciousness in the foyer, den, living room, and both the front and back bedrooms. Light spills into the foyer through sidelights and a transom. Double doors on the left open into a vaulted den with wide windows. This room could be used as a home office.
- An arched opening leads directly into the living room. Triple sliders at the rear let in plenty of light, when the sun is out. Arched openings also provide kitchen and dining room access, and a nearly hidden stairway climbs to the deep bonus room over the garage. A long, gently bowed eating bar is all that divides the kitchen from the dining room.
- Luxury touches in the master suite include: a roomy walk-in closet, dual vanity, large shower, deep soaking tub, and a totally private toilet. This bedroom also offers direct access to a partially covered patio.