About This Plan
- This dramatic contemporary home offers a skylit family room on the upper floor. An upper-floor bridge overlooks the living room and foyer and leads through the family room to three secondary bedrooms and a full bath.
- Dramatic ceilings and window walls abound, with cathedral ceilings gracing the foyer and the sunken living room. The living room features a fireplace flanked by windows and sliding glass doors.
- The den and breakfast room also offer outdoor access.
- The main-floor master suite boasts a large walk-in closet, a cathedral ceiling and a skylit bath, plus private access to the den.
- Blueprints include a 500-square-foot optional guest suite that can be built above the master suite and den.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick