Dramatic Contemporary With Sensational Master Suit
About This Plan
- The sensational master suite of this dramatic contemporary dwelling offers many unusual features such as a separate workout room, a raised sleeping area, a built-in window seat and a sitting area with access to a front courtyard. A bayed study is located next to the master suite.
- The entry porch opens to the two-story living room, which can be viewed from the stairway to the second floor. The wrap-around screened porch in front complements the patio in back.
- The kitchen and dining area flow together and a walk-in pantry adds storage space.
- Two upstairs bedrooms, each with excellent closet space, share a Jack-and-Jill bath. Access to attic storage space is also found on this floor.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 26 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 73' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick