About This Plan
- From its dramatic entrance, this home plan allows an openness that flows gracefully from room to room.
- From the foyer and across the spacious great room, French doors and large side windows give a generous view of the covered veranda in back.
- The great room features a tray ceiling, and a large fireplace bordered by twin bookcases.
- The spacious kitchen features unrestricted views of the out-of-doors, a breakfast bar, as well as a roomy work island.
- The master suite provides the owner with a large balanced bath, a spacious closet, and a private entry that opens to the covered veranda.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,697 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12