About This Plan
- The dramatic entrance of this grand Southwestern home gives way to interesting angles and optimum livability inside.
- Columns frame the formal living room, which provides views of the rear grounds from the foyer.
- The private master bedroom is on the left. Here, a relaxing master bath provides abundant amenities including a walk-in closet, a bumped-out whirlpool tub, a separate shower, and a double-bowl vanity.
- A clutter room and powder room complete this wing.
- Centrally located for efficiency, the kitchen easily serves the living room via a pass-through, as well as the formal dining room, family room, and flex room.
- Three secondary bedrooms share two full baths.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 81410W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,966 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 10"
- Depth: 79' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Split Bedrooms