About This Plan
- Upon entering this house plan you are greeted by the dramatic open foyer with curved stairs to a second floor balcony.
- Enjoy company in the large formal dining and living rooms with special ceiling details.
- Relax in the large great room with fireplace and French doors leading into the large three-season porch .
- Cooks will love the butler's pantry and storage pantry between the kitchen and formal dining room.
- The master suite features a box tray ceiling along with his and hers large walk-in closets, a large bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower, sauna room and high ceilings.
- Store your vehicles and extra gear in the oversized three car garage
- The upstairs features three additional large bedrooms, one with a large walk-in closet and large separate bath.
- The spacious study is perfect for a home office.
- Two staircases to allow for easier access to the bedrooms and bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,983 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,983 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 275 sq. ft.
- Deck: 786 sq. ft.
- Entry: 69 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 2"
- Depth: 66' 2"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick