2 - 3
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and brick lead to an entry that boasts a half-round window over its door.
- A cathedral ceiling is found in the foyer, which leads upstairs to the main living level.
- Amenities include a living room with a masonry fireplace, a dining room with buffet space and sliding glass doors to the rear terrace, and a U-shaped kitchen open to the dinette.
- The lower level offers unfinished space for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 28' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss