Dramatic Entry With High Ceilings
About This Plan
- This Mediterranean-influenced house plan features a high-ceilinged entryway with an arched window above the front door. Families that enjoy displaying art in their homes can use the right wall of this bright entry hall as a gallery.
- Both the formal living room and the informal family room are richly windowed and have high, vaulted ceilings. A wet bar in the gallery is convenient to both rooms.
- Family living takes place in the rear wing. Kitchen features include a walk-in pantry, built-in stove and an eating bar/island with a sink. Utilities are nearby, in a pass-through space that connects the dining area to the garage.
- Amenities in the comfortable owners' suite include a large walk-in closet, double basins, and an enclosed toilet and shower. Sliding French doors open onto a screened porch that spans the rear of the home and can also be entered from the dining room.
- Two more bedrooms on the opposite side of the house plan are served by a dual-compartment bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12