Dramatic European Classic
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, a box window and easy maintenance combine to create a dramatic appearance to this 2-story European classic home plan.
- The excitement of the great room begins with a wall of windows across the rear, a sloped ceiling, and built-in entertainment cabinet.
- The kitchen offers an angled island that parallels the French doors and large breakfast room.
- The dining room ceiling has a raised center section and a furniture alcove is added for extra roominess.
- The luxury and convenience of the first floor master bedroom suite is highlighted by his and her vanities, a shower and whirlpool tub. The second floor provides a private retreat for a guest suite and a bonus room offering the option of a 4th bedroom, library or hobby room.
- A balcony provides a panoramic view of the great room and foyer. The rear of this home is stepped.
- The main roof pitch is 8:12 and the gables are 12:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 77 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 69' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss