Dramatic European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Angles and curves take this European home plan from ordinary to extraordinary.
- A porte cochere leads back into a courtyard where you have room for three cars in two separate garages.
- Inside, a two-story foyer reveals a lovely, curved staircase with the living room and dining room on opposite sides.
- Pocket doors close off the study for privacy.
- You'll never be short of counter space in this kitchen that overlooks the huge vaulted family room with fireplace.
- The luxurious first floor master suite has a tray ceiling and bayed sitting area.
- One huge master closet is divided into his and her compartments.
- A landing on the stairs meets with a second set of stairs coming from the family room and continues up to the second floor.
- Here, you have a beautiful game room flooded with light from seven windows, plus three spacious bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 107' 8"
- Max ridge height: 39' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12