Dramatic European House Plan with Sun Room and Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- The stunning two-story entry porch in this European house plan rises up to support a second floor faux balcony.
- As you enter the foyer, turn right to see the magnificent curved staircase or go left to reach the enormous great room with its bow window that overlooks the covered back porch.
- Half walls in the kitchen let you see into the dining room with its lovely bay extension.
- Note the giant walk-in food pantry.
- Send the kids to play in the large sun room in back where light streams in from walls of windows.
- The master suite is just magnificent with its double tray ceiling and an opulent master bathroom with the soaking tub set in a circular bay.
- On the second floor, a dramatic balcony bridge, open on both sides, connects the two upstairs bedrooms to the game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,642 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick