Dramatic First Impression
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, arched windows and stone accents adorn the exterior of this lovely two-story home, creating a dramatic first impression. Varied ceiling treatments, angled walls, and grand openings between rooms create a spacious enchanting area.
- Light from the multiple windows and a gas fireplace add warmth to the great room and dining area. Two sets of French doors provide access to the rear yard and a covered porch offers a cozy, relaxing hideaway.
- Delighting the homeowner, the master bedroom suite offers a luxurious atmosphere with coffered ceiling and deluxe bath. Angled stairs lead to a balcony with writing desk and two secondary bedrooms.
- An optional bonus room above the garage offers additional space expanding this wonderful home to meet your special needs.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, daylight basement. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 70 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 211 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss