Dramatic Front Entry for Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A two-story tall entry porch is dressed up with decorative wood trim in this Hill Country house plan.
- The delightful open layout makes the main living area feel huge and gives you wonderful sightlines.
- Four sets of double doors open to the spacious outdoor living area where you even have a summer kitchen off to one side conveniently close to the kitchen.
- The master suite also has double doors so you can step outside for your morning coffee.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a lovely tray ceiling and a big walk-in closet.
- Cross the balcony bridge to the bonus room and enjoy views of the foyer and beamed family room through the open railing.
- The bonus space adds 253 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"